WHAT IS THE HUSH TRAVEL?
A 4 to 12 month travel group for digital nomads.
WHO IS THE HUSH TRAVEL FOR? / WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A TRAVELER?
Most participants in The Hush Travel are location-independent freelancers, creatives, entrepreneurs and business owners, or anyone looking for a structured sabbatical. We are open-minded, curious, purpose-driven, and compassionate. We work, but also desire to build connections with our fellow travelers. Our travelers are ambitious, adventurous, and culturally aware with a community mindset.
We also select people that we believe will coexist well together, and be able to collaborate with and represent the caravan well as we move through international communities.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Any open-minded individual who wants to change their life, travel with a caravan, and can travel for a minimum of four months to a year.
· Welcome Dinner and walking tour in each location
· Hushbox with a selection of goods + Itinerary guide
· First flight from the U.S to first destination (Bali, Kenya, Morocco)
· Flights between itinerary destinations
· Transportation to and from airport
· Private room in 2, 3, or 4 bedroom apartments (double occupancy available)
· Weekly HUSHIZM gatherings
· Unique monthly meet-ups and experiences
· Dedicated co-working space equipped with Wi-Fi in each location
WHAT'S THE APPLICATION PROCESS?
· First general application $25
· 2nd Round Video Interview
· Pack your bags!
When do applications close?
Participants are interviewed and accepted on a rolling basis.
how much does it cost?
The application fee is $25. There is a $3,000 deposit due prior to your departure chapter, and each destination is $2,200 per month. There is only one deposit per traveler, no matter how long you stay within the 4 to 12-month timeframe.
when are the deposit and monthly fees due?
Temple: September — December 2018 / Total Deposit due: May 25, 2018
Motherlands : January — April 2019 / Total Deposit due: September 28, 2018
Set Sea: May – August 2019 / Total Deposit due: January 26, 2019
Monthly Fees are due by the 5th of each month.
Payment plans for the deposit are available upon request, however, a minimum of $1,500 is due upon acceptance to reserve your space.
CAN I GET A DISCOUNT FOR PAYING THE FEES UP FRONT?
Yes, you will receive a $1,000 discount if you pay upfront in 4-month increments.
HOW MANY PEOPLE GO ON A TRIP?
We have 25-30 travelers at any given time.